November 29 @ 09:00 - November 30 @ 13:00 CETFree
CMake is a language-agnostic, cross-platform build tool and is nowadays the de facto standard, with large projects using it to reliably build, test, and deploy their codebases.
What you will learn
- Write a CMake build system for C, C++, and Fortran projects producing libraries and/or executables.
- Run tests for your code with CTest.
- Ensure your build system will work on different platforms.
- Detect and use external dependencies in your project.
- Safely and effectively build mixed-language projects (Python+compiled language)
Lectures will be held by Roberto Di Remigio.
Day 1 – Monday 29 November 2021
Day 2 – Tuesday 30 November 2021
You can register by following this link https://events.prace-ri.eu/event/1271/registrations/934/
This training is intended for users established in the European Union or a country associated to Horizon 2020.