CMake is a language-agnostic, cross-platform build tool and is nowadays the de facto standard, with large projects using it to reliably build, test, and deploy their codebases. You will learn how to:
● Write a CMake build system for C, C++, and Fortran projects producing libraries and/or executables.
● Run tests for your code with CTest.
● Ensure your build system will work on different platforms.
● Detect and use external dependencies in your project.
● Safely and effectively build mixed-language projects (Python+C/C++, Python+Fortran, Fortran+C/C++)
Lectures will be held by Roberto Di Remigio.
Day 1 – Tuesday 9 February 2021
Day 2 – Tuesday 10 February 2021
This workshop is full and registration is closed.
Kjartan Thor Wikfeldt (email@example.com)