Are you a startup or SME working with large-scale AI models? Did you know you have the possibility to win €250k and free access to the fastest supercomputers in Europe?
The Large AI Grand Challenge is ongoing and on this webinar, you will learn all about what this challenge is and how you can apply.
👀 Focus: Explaining the scope of the Large AI Grand Challenge and who we are looking for >> startups/SMEs with the technical capacity and experience working on large-scale AI models.
🗓️ When: 12 December 2023 – 10h00 CET
During this info session, you will:
- understand AI-BOOST in a nutshell and what is the Large AI Grand Challenge all about;
- know what we are offering and if this is a good fit for you;
- understand the role of the EuroHPC-JU and the EC in this competition;
- have a quick guide through all the Challenge guidelines and procedures, and
- have some time to clarify all your questions.
About the Large AI Grand Challenge
The purpose of the Large AI Grand Challenge is to:
- Foster the development of large-scale AI models in Europe and
- Substantially increase the visibility of Europe’s activity in this field.
The competition will reward innovative startups and SMEs for devising ambitious strategies and making commitments to develop large-scale AI models that will provide a competitive edge for Europe.
€250k and free access to the fastest supercomputers in Europe
A maximum of 4 start-ups/SMEs will receive €250k each. Apart from the monetary prize, the winners will also get free access to the 2 fastest supercomputers in Europere. Specifically, 2M GPU core hours in LUMI and Leonardo in order to train their models. More information on these and other EuroHPC JU supercomputers you can find here.
How you can apply
The Large AI Grand Challenge is open from 16 November 2023, 12h CET to 16 January 2024, 17h CET.
Please read and complete the following documents and apply via the F6S platform https://www.f6s.com/large-ai-grand-challenge/apply.